Photoshop in the computer lab

---------

From: jane.phelan (jane.phelan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 04:59:20 PST

Has anyone attempted a very basic Photoshop lesson for young children? An
intro to exploring a few tools, like paintbrush and/or airbrush, perhaps
other basic functions on the point and click toolbar? My Kindergarten
co-teacher and I would be grateful for your insights into ideas -- or tried
and true procedures -- on simple instructions. We have reserved our computer
lab which has 18 stations (just enough for one for each child). Each station
has licensed Photoshop 6 software but the lab doesn't have any children's
kidpix-type programs.

Suggestions or advice based on your experience and expertise, your thoughts?

Muchas gracias -- looking forward to matching AEN names to faces in Boston
next month!

JP

---