Why Do Teachers Get to Learn the Most?.....

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 04:39:44 PST

Or changing the ways we do things around here.....

Dear Art Educators,

This study was posted to Net Gold list by B Bracey.

WHY DO TEACHERS GET TO LEARN THE MOST? A CASE STUDY OF
A COURSE BASED ON STUDENT CREATION OF LEARNING OBJECTS

http://www.usq.edu.au/electpub/e-jist/docs/Vol7_no2/FullPapers/WhyDoTeachers.htm

This translates to TAB Choice Art Education to me....

I didn't read the entire study...but wanted to get it
out to you folks to ponder.

I ALWAYS LOVED learning from my students. I learned
that students OFTEN have a better way...their own way
to do things... Have your learned that? I feel a story
coming on...but you have better things to do than read
my stores (chuckles).

Regards,

Judy Decker