"Promised" lesson plans for Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 04:16:51 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know MANY of you have "promised" to send lesson
plans.... PLEASE hold off on sending anything new
right now. I am "overwhelmed" with site updates. We
are giving IAD a new look...soon to be revealed. Each
page needs to "tweaked" to match the new look.....so I
have "busy work" to do (like changing tables from 750
wide to 760 wide - changing my headers and navigation
buttons - colors and such).

I must say the lesson sharing groups have been a HUGE
success! I am so glad I started those. You can still
send me files to share within the groups.

All NEW lesson plans coming (to be linked to IAD) must
have the following:

Standards (optional for now):

Objectives:

Materials:

Resources:

Vocabulary (optional):

Motivation/Instruction:

Procedures:

Evaluation/Assessment:

Adaptations (optional)

One or two images of student work....and of course
title and grade level. Length of time would be nice -
but isn't a requirement right now.

------------------------------

Now.... If you don't have all of these things.... I
will still share the lessons with everyone....but
won't add them to IAD. Lesson ideas will continue to
be added to pages (and new ones will be created as
needed.

Don't worry, there still is NO lesson template you
must follow....There is NO way I am going to reformat
all lessons to be the same. PLEASE send your lesson
plans in a form that is easiest for you...it is still
OK to just copy and paste into an email.

IN time...if I get totally bored (ha-ha). I will add
Standards to the lessons that don't have them
listed....Like I said, IF I get totally bored.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department