Student presentation at NAEA

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 18:56:08 PST

Those of you who are attending the NAEA conference next month, three of my
senior undergraduate students will be giving a short presentation Sunday at
2:30. I would like to invite you to come to the presentation if you are
available.

Kim, Shelly, and Susan will be talking about outreach that we do in
Flagstaff and about an undergraduate research award that they won to measure
the effectiveness of comprehensive art teaching. The award has always gone
to the hard sciences and math. These students are the first to win in the
arts.

They are so very, very pleased and excited to be presenting at a national
conference. I am extremely proud of them for going this extra mile with the
research and attending the conference.

If you are unable to attend their presentation, these same three students
will be assisting in the Crafting an American Style booth. They are looking
forward to meeting and talking to art educators at the conference.

Many thanks!

Pam

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University