Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Larry Prescott's masks made from paper

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 17:51:43 PST

Are you referring to Larry Prescott's paper masks? He
make collage cut paper and colored pencil symmetrical
masks. You will find his lesson plan on IAD (easy to
find) and you will find his site link on my site (easy
to find). Larry's site comes up in Google search I am curious.....
YES - the plan comes in Google as well:

Judy Decker

--- wrote:

> Hello All! I remember reading a terrific post this
> fall with photos about
> masks made from colored paper. Can anyone direct me
> to this lesson please?
> Thank you, Sandy J

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources