Snow On "Our" Mountain

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 15:44:13 PST

They call the mountains "Sandia". It's Spanish for watermelon.
As the sun goes down they turn pink. The photo on my web was
taken at the end of January, from our back yard, after it had
snowed in the mountains the night before. I put a very wide
image on the web page so you will need to scroll back and
forth to see the whole image.
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons