A Sample NEW Incredible Art Resources Page

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 15:26:37 PST

Greetings Getty ArtsEdNetters,

This is what all of the "fuss" is about.... I have to
re-do every page to put this banner on. Yes it looks
great:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted2.htm

I spent all day today trying to get the banner to work
right....The guy at Princeton Online had to fix this
one to get it to work right. He also fixed it on my
index page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/index2.htm

My index page will be re-done too...It will go back to
something like I had before.

This is what I can do the easy way:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/theme2.htm

Now it is my guess that you folks don't give hoot what
that banner looks like....and neither do I. All I care
is that it functions and right now it does.
Notice that my software wants the hyperlinks
underlined...and the Google button isn't blue.

And you are right I DON'T like the Google ads one bit
- but things change. I was going to pull my entire
site and move it to keep the Google ads off.
I know you will not not be able to access it at school
with ads. I know you can also get your tech people to
unblock the site.

There have to be a few more "tweaks" - but the new
look should be starting next week....one page at a
time. Ken Rohrer is working on a new home page design.

I have to reformat every one of my pages. Each page
takes me from one to three hours.

Thanks to all of the additional people who shared
their support.

If anyone feels strongly one way or other how my links
should appeaer - BOLD or regular let me know. Here is
the BOLD page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

If you think BOLD - just send me an email off list
with the word BOLD as subject -- if you feel regular -
send REGULAR in subject (no body necessary). Please
only send these OFF LIST Jdecker4art@woh.rr.com

Regards,

Judy Decker