RE: Incredible Art Resources WILL Stay online

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 11:16:47 PST

I second that.
Renee

-----Original Message-----
From: lindwood@webtv.net [mailto:lindwood@webtv.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:49 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: RE: Incredible Art Resources WILL Stay online

Judy,
   You are THE art ed site chronicler extraordinare, the researcher's
researcher, the organizational queen, the angel of art education, and
thank GOD your resources will not be lost. Your site is a testament to
your love for art education, and it is vital that it stay available for
all of us. Hooray!

Linda Woods

Visit our student's web art gallery at St.John's School

www.sjs.org
 click on "Stories of SJS," click on "Arts Stories," click on Linda
Woods' name. View artwork by Lower, and Middle School students as well
as our art archives.