RE: 2D artworks of Insects

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:50:05 PST

http://www.gippslandinfo.com.au/Shopping/Annemieke-Mein/book.html

Altho this is not painting but machine embroidery, Annemieke Mein's work
is worth a look.

Jan

http://www.layersofmeaning.org/gallery/seguy

Justin Kramer <bern30@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Has anyone encountered artworks that contain insects as one of its main
subject matters?

I am seeking artists who use the subjectmatter of insects within their
paintings as a primary focal point or even secondary. I hope someone can
remember of a work or even works. Not having much luck.

I have only come across two artists - one a painter and the other is
photographer and need a few other works.

Thanks

Justin.

---
leave-artsednet-20361K@lists.getty.edu