Re: Judy: Incredible Art Resources

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:20:23 PST

Judy,
        As I'm retired, I don't use your Incredible Arts
Resources. But, it would be a shame if it disappeared. If you don't
have a counter on the site I would urge you to add one. There
are free counters out there. I use one at:
        http://www.sitemeter.com
I can keep track of how many hits I get each day/week/month:
http://www.sitemeter.com/default.asp?action=stats&site=taospaint&report=5
I can also get info on where the hits come from divided by
time zones around the globe:
http://www.sitemeter.com/default.asp?action=stats&site=taospaint&report=30
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--