Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Judy: Incredible Art Resources

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:20:23 PST

        As I'm retired, I don't use your Incredible Arts
Resources. But, it would be a shame if it disappeared. If you don't
have a counter on the site I would urge you to add one. There
are free counters out there. I use one at:
I can keep track of how many hits I get each day/week/month:
I can also get info on where the hits come from divided by
time zones around the globe:
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

> Thanks to 52 list members (from all three lists),
> Incredible Art Resources (my section of the site)WILL
> stay.
> Some design changes are in order and it will take me
> weeks to do them. I won't be talking with you much
> while I do them...but I hope to be reading what you
> say. I don't want to miss any "gems".

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703