art career interview questions

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 06:40:40 PST

Does anyone have a handout they go over with secondary students before
visiting a design studio, or other possible career path? I have a field
trip set up with a graphics studio, but the designer said he would like
to be sure the students are prepped with good questions. I think this
is brilliant but thought I would ask if anyone has insightful questions
... I know I would ask...How did you know when you wanted to be an
artist? Did you get all A's in art? How do you get inspiration, etc.?
Any other ideas for meaty questions?
Thanks...
Beth

---