Re: 2D artworks of Insects

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 02:30:45 PST

Thanks everyone. Some great sites.

Justin

And thanks for redirecting me to some that I have totally forgotten about.
Cheers.

Trying to get the students to combine disparate observed objects such as
still-life kitchen utensils, insects and appropriated shapes from well-known
artworks together to create meaning. Just in the beginning stages but wanted
to beef up the art appraising component with a variety of artworks using
these key ingredients in their artworks.

Thanks again - will let you all know how it turns out at my new school.