Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

my latest work

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 19:45:01 PST

Hello everyone-

I have some photographs featured in a one-artist
exhibition on

I've been making time to make art for the last few
months- mixed media works and photos. After not making
art for a while, it has been good to put myself
through what our students experience- the ups and
downs of creating!

There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America- William Jefferson Clinton

Do You Yahoo!?