Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Incredible Art Resources WILL Stay online

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 18:44:31 PST

Greetings ArtEducators,

Thanks to 52 list members (from all three lists),
Incredible Art Resources (my section of the site)WILL

Some design changes are in order and it will take me
weeks to do them. I won't be talking with you much
while I do them...but I hope to be reading what you
say. I don't want to miss any "gems".

I needed two conditions met - I wanted at least
favorable 50 replies - and I needed the design to
blend "aesthetically" with my pages. Both of those
conditions were met (and sooner than I thought).

A side note....

How many of you can NOT access the site at school?
While I do the updates, I will also remove the word
"nude" and "nudes"....What other words are blocked?
Could someone send me a list. I already know that Chat
is one word (and Ken took care of that).
If the site is blocked - you should be able to get
your tech person to unblock it. Usually you have to
give him/her the URL and then they can set to allow

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

Do You Yahoo!?