Are you into Dragons? (sculpture ideas)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 06:38:44 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I just heard from my artist/sculptor friend Amy
Rawson. She has the cutest dragon on eBay (sorry folks
who object to this posting).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3779728435

You have her permission to use the image with
kiddies...and you have my permission to place a bid
(grin).

Amy has a dragon head that is awesome on her site:
http://thirdroar.com/
Dragon:
http://thirdroar.com/sculptures/2005-002-Dragon/

I "met" Amy last year during my dolls "obsession". See
her incredible dolls. The doll I want most is already
sold (I can't afford her work anyways)... My second
choice is "Worry". Check out Merlin too...and all the
rest.

Regards,

Judy Decker