Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Are you into Dragons? (sculpture ideas)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 06:38:44 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I just heard from my artist/sculptor friend Amy
Rawson. She has the cutest dragon on eBay (sorry folks
who object to this posting).

You have her permission to use the image with
kiddies...and you have my permission to place a bid

Amy has a dragon head that is awesome on her site:

I "met" Amy last year during my dolls "obsession". See
her incredible dolls. The doll I want most is already
sold (I can't afford her work anyways)... My second
choice is "Worry". Check out Merlin too...and all the

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?