2D artworks of Insects

---------

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 00:09:33 PST

Has anyone encountered artworks that contain insects as one of its main
subject matters?

I am seeking artists who use the subjectmatter of insects within their
paintings as a primary focal point or even secondary. I hope someone can
remember of a work or even works. Not having much luck.

I have only come across two artists - one a painter and the other is
photographer and need a few other works.

Thanks

Justin.

---