Albuquerque Museum

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 19:06:45 PST

The Albuquerque Museum had a ribbon cutting today for Phase II
of it's recent renovation. If you get a chance to visit
Albuquerque, do check out our new surroundings. Below is a link
to a web page I created using pics I took this morning.
        http://www.taospaint.com/ABQmuseum/Opening.html
                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

--
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons