Re: How many of you USE Incredible Art Resources (my site)?

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:48:12 PST

I definitely use it- a lot- for myself. There are sections of it I
would use as a portal with my kids- if only we had enough computers to
do that. This year I am reduced to one that has internet in my room and
the computer labs are filled with the core content people- oh yeah,
that's right, we are core too- hopefully soon we will have enough
computers that we all will be able to use them when we want to.
Anyway- I may not always go to the resources portal because I use the
google search of iad and get to the ones I need that way- but I
certainly use the pages listed on the resources page and often get to
that page itself while looking around.
I always use iad first for lesson ideas and detailed planning.
Thanks for doing it, Judy!
Heather

On Feb 1, 2005, at 6:25 AM, Judith Decker wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
>
> I already know many of you use the lesson plans on
> Incredible Art Department....but do you USE my site?

---