RE: Kids Should NOT Fail Art......

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:33:55 PST

Oh, of course. I do agree with that. I always try to ensure that all students find success in each of the art lessons through modifications.

Kevan Nitzberg <knitzber@ties2.net> wrote:Hi Marcia.

I think that somewhere else in the flurry of responses that were exchanged was a post that suggested finding alternative assignments to ones that were beyond the reach of a particular student. Adaptations and accomodations are part of the teaching vernacular these days so there should be some additional strategy for helping a student to succeed and not feel penalized when there is the drive and desire to be successful and put in the work.

Kevan