RE: Sculptor to Inspire (high school) - site (Kevan and all)

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:23:09 PST

Thanks for the resource.

Kevan

-----Original Message-----
From: Judith Decker [mailto:jdecker4art@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 4:47 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Sculptor to Inspire (high school) - site (Kevan and all)

Dear Art Educators,

Lariane just sent me this New York sculptor's site
Gerald Siciliano
http://www.geraldsicilianostudio.com/index.asp
You will find figurative carving, casting, relief and
non-objectives forms.

"A sculptor's sculptor, Gerald Siciliano combines
traditional studio techniques and cutting edge
technology to create enduring contemporary sculpture
and three dimensional design objects."

I can see many lesson ideas from looking at this work.
I won't be doing link updates for a while on the site
- so save link if it interests you.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====