Ceramic Slab Boxes - Middle School

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 15:12:57 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I have added some of Carolyn Brown's ceramic slab
boxes to the stiff slab construction page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Marsha-slab.htm#Box

Scroll down.

Carolyn's students used all sorts of gadgets, shells,
stamps - even printing plates to texture the boxes.
EAch student brought in their own "goodie bag" of
treasures to use.

Somewhere.... I have some images of geometric slab
constructions that I will add (images were shared two
summers ago - but I didn't have a lesson page then).

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Incredible Art Department