How many of you USE Incredible Art Resources (my site)?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 06:25:56 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I already know many of you use the lesson plans on
Incredible Art Department....but do you USE my site?
My site is the "Resources" button on IAD home page:

I need to make some decisions in the next two weeks
what direction my site should take and need your
input. If it stays online, I need to revamp the entire
site (in time).

Do you use the site personally?

Do you use the site with students? What parts do you
use with students?

Please reply to me OFF LIST jdecker4art@yahoo.com
OR those of you who have my Road Runner address may
reply to that address.

Don't worry, Incredible Art Department isn't going
anywhere... I am only talking about the Resources
section. Art Stuff (the Heads section on IAD will
still be there for you, too).

Last time I asked this, only a small percentage of
list members used my site....and some who replied
didn't even know the Resources section was there (and
those members replied they would not use it).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====