Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Assessment- What Cause Kids to Fail Art?

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 03:29:08 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I want to thank all of you who participated in this
meaningful discussion. I have not been saving the
dialog because Getty was archiving it...Well.... I
just went to to the January Archives and it is all
gone! (again)... I wanted to share the thread with the
other lists...Hopefully, they will put the archives
back on the site (most of December is gone too).

Yes, I did want to put the best of this on a page for
Assessment in Art on IAD - but that is "on hold" for
now. All additional work on the site is on hold. The
reason will be in my next post.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources