Assessment- What Cause Kids to Fail Art?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 03:29:08 PST

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I want to thank all of you who participated in this
meaningful discussion. I have not been saving the
dialog because Getty was archiving it...Well.... I
just went to to the January Archives and it is all
gone! (again)... I wanted to share the thread with the
other lists...Hopefully, they will put the archives
back on the site (most of December is gone too).

Yes, I did want to put the best of this on a page for
Assessment in Art on IAD - but that is "on hold" for
now. All additional work on the site is on hold. The
reason will be in my next post.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====