Re: Summer Study in Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 18:09:17 PST

I know I've mentioned it before, but Adams State out of
Alamosa Colorado does a fantastic week long watercolor
workshop at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos, New Mexico. I've
been attending since 1985 and never plan to miss it. It runs
Sunday, June 13 till Saturday, June 19. My guess is that it's
filled up but if you want to check contact Judy Jones:
        http://www.art.adams.edu/html/contact.html
Two hours credit or not is $240 plus the lodging and meals at
the Sagebrush Inn (about $540). The food is fantastic which
the 50 pounds I've added can attest to. Of course that averages
to only about 3 lbs per year since 1985. If you want to peek in
on the fun go to:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Taos2003Web/Taos2003Web.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/ArtCamp99.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/ArtCampPast.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/artcampteachers.html
        http://www.taospaint.com/TaosBuds.html
No one should be allowed to have this much fun and get college credit
for it. I've added 36 hours of grad credit in watercolor since I began.
I renewed everytime on those hours. You might think about joining us
one summer in beautiful Taos.
                                                Woody in KC (for now)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons