summer travel/study

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 17:10:47 PST

Mary Jane:

If you enjoyed Santa Fe with Nancy, you'd have a great time with us in
London and Paris. This year's group is made up of art educators and
students and their friends. Travelers are from Arizona, California, Texas,
and Indiana.

The spaces that I initially reserved for the trip are filled, but I can nab
spaces from the tour company if someone wants to go. The last time I
checked, there were about a half dozen spaces that I could claim.

Our last trip was to Italy and it was completely guided. This trip is more
of an on-your-own situation. We depart June 12 and will be gone 9 days
(although there is an optional extension if you'd like to stay longer).

Included in the trip is roundtrip coach air, hotel (Hilton in London and
Hotel Mercure Ronceray Opera in Paris), ground transfers, and daily
breakfast. You'll be free to do what you want after you arrive in Europe.
Our tour company offers optional events and excursions. Quite a few folks
have signed up for those.

I'll send information to your hotmail address as attachments.

Pam