community themed projects

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 14:52:47 PST

Does anyone have any ideas for 1-8th using "community" as the theme? We
have a open invitation to send in students work for an exhibit in April
in Cincinnati. It's open to all students you just have to drop off the
work and pick it up. I thought about having some of the kids at my
school send in some work, but I'm drawing a blank. I want to do 3D work
but you can only submit 2D. Also if I do any samples I always have those
that copy my sample, even when I take it down after presentation. So a
criteria is usually the way I go. I keep thinking about "hands", holding
hands perhaps different shades maybe because of the diversity problem
here in Cincy. Not a native to this city, I don't know why everyone
can't get a long.I'm open to suggestions.
Sandra

---