Art at the Center

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 12:56:23 PST

I got a painting accepted for the juried show in Overland Park.
It used to be called Art in the Woods. It's now called Art at
the Center. The juror, Preston Jackson, rejected the two
paintings of my triplet Grandkids. But that's OK, I didn't
want to sell those anyway. The one that got in was my latest
adobe church painting:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Painting2003.html
The exhibit opening is 5:30-7:30 pm, Friday, April 2nd.
at the Art at the Center Gallery at 6000 College Blvd.
It has always been a quality show in past years. The web
page about the Center Gallery is at:
http://www.opkansas.org/_Res/Things_to_Do/Arts_&_Music/Art_at_the_Center/index.cfm
                                                                Woody in KC

--