Re: Acrylic resin stained glass coasters

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 10:48:59 PST

If you are using Enviro Tec you have to use it right away and you have to
mix it PERFECTLY or it never dries and is sticky forever. It is also very
smelly, so if you can do it outside that's the best way to go.

>Sketchy, I know. I bought the stuff confident I could figure it out. It
>is
>the mixing I am worried about. I think you have to use it right away and
>that doesn't give much room for experimenting.
>
>Thanks very much.
>Brenda

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

---