Colonial Art

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 09:54:51 PST

I always try to integrate with the intermediate social studies curriculum. Our new text book now places social studies in the 5th/6th grade curriculum. Sharon, I know you did a great unit on colonial art - were there any specific artists/artworks that you used? Any good resource materials? I am writing up my order for next year and want to get some visuals/resources while I can. Thanks!
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---