Summer study question

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 29 2004 - 05:53:27 PST

I have taken my students on many trips with EF and other student trip
organizations. Although other subject area teachers often do these trips
(Foreign language, history, etc) be assured these are truly ART trips.
You go to SEE all kinds of architecture and art and museums, there is
time for sketching, and the absorption of culture is prevalent. Usually
schedules are somewhat flexible en route. Aesthetics issues abound. Tour
guides are excellent. I took one of our Art History books and marked the
art I've seen on various trips and the thing is positively fringed. The
trips are not without work but the benefits are fantastic. Email me
offlist if I can be of help getting you started.
Beth

---