Re: Answers to your computer woes - PC users

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 20:18:26 PST

Joan Dark wrote:

> I have added a link to my site for:
> Data Doctors' Computer Problems
> http://www.computerproblems.com/

This is the "legitimate online newsletter" I've subscribed to for a
couple of years, and from which springs all the worm and virus warnings
I've posted. Their newsletters are informative and interesting even for
a non-techy person like me. I highly recommend subscribing. They also
have an archive and free help desk.

Maggie

---