Re: A weeklong  journal of a public school teacher in the South Bronx. By Tom Moore

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 18:41:27 PST

Thanks for the link, Christine! It reminds me of "Educating Esmé," which I
learned about on this list, too.

               Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
               Art teacher, K-5, retired
               Volunteer reader at Head Start

Hi All,
Very interesting reading. A week long diary of a 6th grade teacher in the
Bronx.

http://slate.msn.com/id/2095876/entry/2095882/

Enjoy,
Christine Besack :)