Youth Art Month in Topeka

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 17:01:03 PST

Youth Art Month in Topeka
        I just got back from helping install our Youth Art Month
exhibition in the rotunda, under our state capitol dome. The
KAEA does this every year for March. The exhibit comes
down on the 13th. I posted a few pics of today's festivities.
        http://www.taospaint.com/YAM2004/YAM.html
What else is going on for Youth Art Month ?
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: