Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Answers to your computer woes - PC users

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 15:55:06 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have added a link to my site for:
Data Doctors' Computer Problems
The link is on Art Curriculum Resources page (for lack
of a better place -- this sure helps "my curriculum"

There is absolutely no need to email any list members
now about virus alerts...Everyone can just check this
page regularly:
Save yourself some time.

It is up to date. All of the newest ones are listed.
 This is a much nastier "MyDoom" - very destructive.
All addresses are spoofed.

Just thought I would help Maggie White out. She has
been TRYING to educate all of you on these new
alerts...Thanks Maggie for all of your efforts. I do
appreciate your time.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources