Klein, etc

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 15:37:42 PST

>Thank you for the info: Really interesting. I had no idea the group was
based on a visual artist. I've seen them perform. they're awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Makes you want to revisit the theatre and see the performance with new
eyes/ears, doesn't it?

From my research, here are the ideas that are embraced by the performance:
  a.. Enjoy art;
  b.. Take pleasure in music;
  c.. Anyone can create;
  d.. The senses can be blended into a synaesthetic experience (e.g., music
can be seen, art can be heard);
  e.. Community is good for the soul; and
  f.. It's okay for us to poke fun at the arts, our rituals, and ourselves.
From a snowy Sedona,

Pam

---