Re: Summer Study

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 07:53:29 PST

Nancy Walkup ususally hosts a group to Santa Fe each summer, but I don't know if that trip offers course credit or professional development credit.

Nancy and I are also hosting a trip to London and Paris in June. In the past, some art teachers who have traveled to Europe with us have been able to obtain professional development hours from their districts for our trips.

Pam

---