PC Users - Virus Woes? - Download Mailwasher!

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 21:16:12 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I heard today from a list member that she is getting
plagued with virus emails...Be thankful you are not me
(grin). I still have to delete up to 200 a day
sometimes! Remember what was in bold type in Maggie's
post?..."DON'T BLAME THE SENDER"...These new ones
highjack email addresses they find on web pages...and
lord knows mine certainly is out there.
I manage my mail using Maliwasher. I even put the link
on my site (on Art Resources page):
http://www.mailwasher.net/
I liked it so well that I sent Nick a donation.

In Mailwasher you can just check all the messages you
want to delete -- they are all gone in a second...Try
it you will like it. Maggie White suggested it to me
many months ago.

Cheers!

Judith