Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Painting Finds A Home

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 18:38:35 PST

Painting Finds A Home

The watercolor I finished, of the triplets, on Tuesday is
framed and has found a home at the top of our stairs.
Painting is good for the soul and everyone should take
it up. An art ed professor of mine once said that we should
not claim that our programs were the solutions to every
problem in the world. I think he was very wrong. We are the
solution, don't you agree ?
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: