Blue Man Group - Art History

---------

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 13:39:02 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I personally like the angle of using Blue Man Group
with kids more than Yves Klein. I have already given
the list member one idea I had....I am just telling
you that I have linked Blue Man Group up to American
Artists' page AND Comprehensive Arts' page on my site.

Look how much fun Blue Man Group had retelling Art
History:
http://www.blueman.com/about_bmg/art.shtml
Play around on their site and more ideas will come.
http://www.blueman.com/
Read everything about them...

Now see how much fun these students had changing art
history:
Horton High School
http://www.horton.ednet.ns.ca/staff/syme/hago2004/index.html
http://www.horton.ednet.ns.ca/staff/syme/index.html
Home page - just in case link doesn't work. Art
Teacher Paul Syme. Don't worry about "copyright" -
Paul didn't and I don't think Blue Man Group did
either.

Enjoy!

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department

P.S. Pam - I knew I would find a way to "jump in",
too. I just needed to play with it more. Love their
site (BMG)!