Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Blue Man Group - Art History

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 13:39:02 PST

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I personally like the angle of using Blue Man Group
with kids more than Yves Klein. I have already given
the list member one idea I had....I am just telling
you that I have linked Blue Man Group up to American
Artists' page AND Comprehensive Arts' page on my site.

Look how much fun Blue Man Group had retelling Art
Play around on their site and more ideas will come.
Read everything about them...

Now see how much fun these students had changing art
Horton High School
Home page - just in case link doesn't work. Art
Teacher Paul Syme. Don't worry about "copyright" -
Paul didn't and I don't think Blue Man Group did

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department

P.S. Pam - I knew I would find a way to "jump in",
too. I just needed to play with it more. Love their
site (BMG)!

--- wrote:
> I am trying to find a (middleschool appropriate)
> lesson that will help the
> kids understand how a blue canvas is art.
> I plan to show some of the DVD of The Blue Man Group
> which was inspired by
> Yves Klein's work, but am struggling with a good
> lesson. Any Suggestions??

Do you Yahoo!?