Re: WHen one project looks very different from everyone elses!!!!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 06:33:37 PST

Linda,
        Fantastic stories that tell of the power of individual
creativity in art.
                As it should be, Thank You, Woody in KC
I always told my students to never be afraid to break the
rules in art, especially when they had a better idea. Yes,
they need permission to break the rules, Thank you.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: