RE: AEN hs rant - a class on cliches

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 05:55:11 PST

Just this past week i'm introducing 1Pt. Perspective to my 5th grade, and as in other projects, I try to pass along some ideas on how this knowledge could be used elsewhere (ie posters, Science Fair presentation boards, etc.) Sometimes the kids have to be helped to think outside the bo- no - art room.

But I do know what you mean...

Jan