RE: Summer Study

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 04:03:42 PST

Tim

There Haystack on Deer Isle , Maine.
Penland in Penland North Carolina, an hour north of Asheville.
I just got a mailing from a series at Bennington College in Vermont. I
think several people on the list have done that. I can't find my copy,
sorry.

Good luck. I know my two weeks in Penland were like being in Never Never
Land.

Leslie in Framingham,MA