Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art Centers

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 04:34:42 PST

I have them listed on my site - I have a couple new ones that I need to
add, but most are there. I have chalkboard, stamps, origami, art books,
how-to-draw books, collage, markers (smelly ones, stamp ones, overwriters,
etc), modeling center (clay), art games/toys (magnetic faces, mini
etch-a-sketch, art puzzles, problem solving games), texture center. They are
the best investment so far! :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher