Re: help with a website

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 03:46:07 PST

Hi Sky,
        I had trouble too, but only because I use a very
outdated version of Netscape. When I switch to Frani's
computer with a newer browser it comes in fine. Also,
be sure you are typing in .org:
        http://www.sjs.org
They have a very sophisticated web site that works
quite smoothly with an up to date browser.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: