USA Art Teacher Job Openings - file updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 22:19:30 PST

Dear Art Educators,

NAEA has sent me their new job openings.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm
Old ones have been deleted. I will only leave these out for a short time
since jobs fill up quickly. Save the file if you are interested. I have also
added a link to Education World at the top
http://www.educationworld.com/jobs/ - that link will stay (thanks to Pam
Stephens - she gave it to her students too). You might want to check into
their newsletter.

Good night all,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department