RE: TAB ChoiceArtEd

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 12:41:54 PST

In kathy douglas' signature this site is listed:
http://tabchoiceteaching.blogspot.com/
Upon visiting I found it to be a VERY interesting place. Its an art teacher's blog with the common thread being all the art teachers seem to subscribe to the idea that they need to provide their students with a lot of choice. Very interesting - not unlike what I do with my 5 - 8's, (I provide much more structure for my k-4's) but I was unaware that this philosophy of teaching was represented by some sort of organized movement.
I haven't visited the others in her signature yet, but certainly will soon.