Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

origami envelopes

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 08:30:47 PST

I know I have the directions for an origami envelope shared earlier this
year - but was searching for more -

try this one - for letter and envelope folds -

Also - a couple of years ago we did origami books -
here are the directions for the folded origami book - little pictures of the
steps can be found on the Carol Duvall web page -

And even though right now we aren't using this - may be of interest to
others -
Hari-e has been practiced for hundreds of years in Japan but is gaining
popularity all over the world. The process is very simple but beautiful. The
torn edges of the paper make for soft but defined edges.