RE: flicks

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 19:02:22 PST

You should shoot the pics at the highest resolution your camera is able to,
and then make them SMALLER to print them out. It will start as a large file
size, but they will be very sharp.

>Am trying to print photos from my digital in Photoshop. I printed @ 300DPI.
>They came out ok but not really clear. I can get 4 to a page of paper, but
>I'd like to make them really clear. Any ideas? the pictures come out of the
>camera at 72 DPI, but are really teeny when I try to print them.
>Thanks for any help,
>
>Gelato

Say “good-bye” to spam, viruses and pop-ups with MSN Premium -- free trial
offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/

---