Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

(AEN) Project Based Rubrics - see RubiStar - Catharine's Heroes

From: Joan Dark (joandark4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:01:03 PST

I got a request during the down time for a printmaking
rubric - Check out RubiStar to create one for all of
us to use. Share the ID when you make one.

Catharine Ho (Getty list) just turned me on to this
site. Create Rubrics for your Project Based Learning
See the art topics already on the site:
See also Oral Projects - Products - Multimedia
Here is the template for Collage - Catharine used
(include the rest of the URL is it breaks - I didn't
take time to "tiny" it).

Here is Catharine's. She did modify the collage one
from the site. I have her permission to show hers and
that is good enough for me (smile).
Hope you have as much success as Catharine did.
Images from Catharine of her student work to come.
(note Catharine uses European spelling for Colour and
behaviour - just revise it for yourself) I will link
up her Rubric after I get her images to share.

As you make Rubrics on RubiStar - share the ID numbers
with us.

Judith Decker
Imcredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources