Re: (AEN) Great School Site - from Minnesota

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 06:05:49 PST

Hi Judy.

Small world - I just got through giving a student work
assessment to some of the faculty at Blake's Upper School
a week and a half ago. The faculty were great and the
facility itself is quite is marvelous. It is located
practically
next door to the Walker Art Center and comes equipt with
working fireplaces and REAL food in the cafeteria. The
ambience does come with a pretty pricey tuition, though.

Sorry about the mix-up in 'Lawrences'. I should try to make
certain that I answer and read emails in more of an awake
mode....lol!

Kevan

---